Montag, 16. September 2013

{OOTD}

0913  14 von 150913  8 von 150913  10 von 150913  9 von 15

Coat Gina Tricot | Blazer New Yorker | Shirt Zara | Pants H&M | Bag Forever 21 | Shoes Zara | Hat H&M

 

How is it possible that I wore shorts only a week ago and today I am cuddled into my favourite coat? Autumn really arrived here in Munich and, I never expected me to say this, I am really looking forward to it. Of course I love everything about summer;  the heat, warm nights out, denim shorts and tanning sessions. But hey, I can't change the seasons, so let's face the truth: vivacious leaves, hot cocoa, cozy scarves… well, actually, that sounds kind of great. 

 

Nadine

3 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, richtig schönes Outfit und tolle Bilder!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, wundervolle Fotos! Mir gefällt dein Outfit und ich freue mich richtig auf den Herbst. Modetechnisch hat er so viel zu bieten. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dieses Outfit sieht so wunderbar an dir aus :)
    Richtig richtig gut!

    Liebste Grüße


    www.zisanbay.com

    AntwortenLöschen